Monday, March 8, 2010

apartments and 8ks

I went and looked at apartments this weekend, which was super-exciting! I've always lived with friends whose parents owned houses before, so I've never really had to do the looking for a place to live/signing a lease kind of thing, so I feel like this is a big step in being a real adult! I'm definitely on a budget, but I want to live by myself, so finding a one bedroom, in the general location I want, thats affordable and nice/safe/well-maintained is a little bit of a challenge, but I found two that are definite possibilities, that I'm pretty excited about! My dad is supposed to go with me to look at them this week, so hopefully I can have a decision made soon! I hate dragging decisions out... I like for things to happen quickly once I make up my mind, so I'm hoping this can be a relatively quick process!

This weekend, I also did an 8k... about half running and half walking! I am SORE today, but it was such a fun event, and GORGEOUS weather!!! I haven't quite made it to my goal of running a whole 5k yet, but I did sign up for a ridiculous 5k with one of my friends from college... www.warriordash.com. Jumping over fire, rappelling, tunnels... it's going to be intense! But I think a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment