Saturday, March 6, 2010

interview: round 2

So... I've finished up my second round of interviews for the job I would love. It consisted of three different interviews, which was kind of intense--I've never gone through an interview process like this before. I felt AWESOME about one, great about the second, and good about the third, but I've given it my best shot, and now I just have to wait.

Unfortunately, I'm going to be waiting a lot longer than I'd like. They probably won't even finish up their second round of interviews until the week after next, so I'm looking at a minimum of two weeks before I hear anything. I'm not exactly sure how many people are in the second round--I think four or five, but one of them is Bowtie, Patagonia's brother, and another is a guy I've known forever, and whose family I am pretty good friends with... so I don't love that my competition is people I know!

I guess I just need to work on my patience and be okay with waiting.... but seriously.. I applied for this job in 2009!!! I'm ready to know one way or the other!

No comments:

Post a Comment